1. What tasks have you completed recently?
2. What have you learned recently?
3. What are you planning on doing next?
1. Recent tasks I’ve completed include over nine hours of homework in the past two days, I played a game of chess, and I helped my mom and my youngest brother with math homework of theirs.
2. I learned the “simple” rules for naming ionic compounds, I learned equilibrium equations in my Physics class, I learned about World War I, and I discovered for myself the point around which cubic equations are symmetrical.
3. I plan on completing obscenely large amounts of homework this weekend, I plan on spending some time with my family, and I plan on playing on my computer sometime this weekend.